Friday, October 11, 2013

Real by Katy Evans ~ Real #1 ~ Review ~



Real by Katy Evans is one steamy read with plenty of drama. I really enjoyed this book. At the beginning of the book I thought Brooke & Remy were heading for a quick one night stand that might lead to something else. Wow was I wrong. Remy has an instant attraction to Brooke, however he wants to make sure Brooke knows who he really is before they take the next step in their relationship. I loved this about Remy, I found it to be so darn sweet that he wanted her to get to know him the REAL him before they advanced their relationship. 

These two are combustible when they are together, I think if anyone is in the same room they better stand back because they two are capable of bursting into flames at any moment.

I enjoyed reading some of the behind the scenes fighting information. I enjoyed a lot about this book. I liked Brooke and her feisty attitude. She is strongly protective of those she cares about and that includes Remy. 

Remy is a gentle giant teddy bear most of the time but, don't mess with this man because he can kick butt unlike any other. 

I also admired how Remy's right hand guys stand behind him all the way. They protect Remy and Brooke with all they have. This group that travels together really is a little family of their own. I enjoyed that aspect and their protectiveness for each other and their friendship. 

There are plenty of REALLY steamy scenes and a lot of drama involved. This book had me completely hooked from the first page until the last. It certainly is a page turner! I can't wait to see what is next from Katy Evans. I'm anxious to read more of this series and read more about Remy & Brooke. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book to share my thoughts. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you. 

2 comments: