Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Song at Twilight by Pamela Sherwood ~ Review ~


I had the pleasure of interviewing Pamela Sherwood for the release of her second book A Song at Twilight. The more I read about the book the more I just had to read it. I'm so honored I was given a chance to read this book to share my thoughts with you.

A Song at Twilight was everything I thought it would be and more. I truly enjoyed reading Sophie and Robin's story. I love a good reunion romance tale. I so enjoyed  how these two cared enough for each other to do what was best for each. However their love never faltered even when they were apart. 

The fact that Sophie and Robin met on New Years Eve touched my heart a little more because my husband and I met on New Years Eve as well. That day holds a very special place in my heart.. 

Sophie is such a talented singer and I appreciated  there were song verses in different parts of the book. Sophie is such a sweet girl yet so strong and independent when she has to be.Another thing that I liked was that her family and friends were always there to back her up when need be. I always enjoy when there is family interaction in a book. It just makes it so much more appealing to me. 

Robin is a true gentleman that some troubles in his past. One major hurtle that cost Sophie and Robin a few years separation. There is a lot of drama involved in their story and some really touching tearful moments as well.  I love a good mystery included in a wonderful romance story and this one contains a great mystery. This book certainly kept me turning pages, I found it very hard to set this book down.

I did not get a chance to read Ms. Sherwood's first novel, but let me tell you after reading A Song at Twilight I would certainly love to read it given the chance. I believe that Ms. Sherwood has a fine career of entertaining us with her tales ahead of her. I can't wait to see what story she will come up with next. If you enjoy a nice historical romance, I really think you should consider checking out her work. I know she has captured my attention that's for sure.

You may my interview with Pamela here. Don't forget to leave a comment to enter the contest while you are there. 


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading this author's books. I have not had the opportunity to read her work before but I am happy to say that I have this title near the top of my TBR mountain! Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete