Monday, February 18, 2013

Back to You by Robin Kaye

I received this Back to You in the mail and read a few pages while I was waiting for my mom to do a few things around town. I was hooked by page one! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book and can not wait to read more by Robin Kaye. 

Breanna Collins is a busy girl taking care of her boss that is more like a father to her, her bar/dinner, and a little girl. She has her hands full so she ask for help from her boss' sons. Little does she know the son she is going to get help from is Storm Decker. Oh boy there reunion was full of drama from the moment they seen each other. 

Storm has come home to help take care of his father. Little does he know that Breanna (the girl he left behind) is staying in his father's apartment. Storms goes through a lot of changes in his thought processes in this story. 

I loved ready about Storm & Breanna I can't wait for the next in the series. I know I will be on the look out for more books by Robin Kaye.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Crystal! I'm so glad you enjoyed BACK TO YOU and look forward to hearing how you like YOU'RE THE ONE. It's available on Netgalley if you wish to review it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Robin. I'm really looking forward to You're the One

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this book. You have some really great books on here. Thanks for the heads up on all these wonderful books!

    ReplyDelete