Thursday, October 16, 2014

Blood Imprint by K J Winters ~ The Lunar Twilight Prophecies ~ Review

I have to say that this is my very first vampire story ever. I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading but I have to admit that K J Winters caught my attention right away. I was completely captivated from the beginning and I could not wait to see what could possibly happen next. There is plenty of drama and a few twist and turns that had me reading quickly.

Jade has no idea about her past as a vampiress. She is just busy living the life of a busy high school girl getting ready to graduate high school. She has a wonderful best friend who is more like a sister to her. I loved the relationship between Jade and Nonny. They are really close and Nonny is there when Jade really needs her best friend and someone to understand what is going on. 

Tristan Sterling appears as an exchange student at Jade and Nonny's school. Jade feels an instant attraction as she sees him. Tristan makes no secret that he has feelings for Jade. 

Ms. Winters takes us on a fabulous journey of Jade's coming of age and many dangerous and dramatic moments that occur. I don't want to tell you too much about the story line because I certainly would not want to spoil it for you.

I will say I loved the friendships and relationships in this book. They are firmly built on a lifetime of knowing each other. 

I will say that I CAN NOT wait to start reading Traced, the next book in this series. I can't wait to see how Ms. Winters plays out the secret I read at the end of Blood Imprint. I am sure that Ms. Winters are created yet another captivating story that I will not be able to put down. 

If you enjoy a great young adult vampire story then you really need to pick up your copy of Blood Imprint. I think you will enjoy the suspense, the drama, the friendships, and the coming of age issues. I know I certainly did. I have Traced in my to be read pile so stay tuned for my review soon. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Blood Imprint

Amazon Buy Links:
 Blood Imprint

  Traced

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review, I am so glad that you enjoyed the story and look forward to finding out what you think about the sequel!

    ReplyDelete