Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne ~ Haven Point Series ~ Review

I fell in love with RaeAnne Thayne's work with the first book in her Hope's Crossing Series and have not been able to get enough since. She quickly became one of my very favorite small town romance authors that writes to melt my heart. I am always so excited when I hear she has a new book coming out. Snow Angel Cove is the beginning of a fabulous new series and I can tell already it's going to be another one I am going to love. 

Have you ever had a bad day that just kept getting worse? That is the type of day Eliza Hayward is having when she arrives in Haven Point. She is greeting at the hotel of her new job by the fire department. There goes the new job. She and her adorable daughter need to put a new game plan together. So they head for a near by restaurant. As they are crossing the street Eliza is ran over by another new comer in town. This poor lady just can't seem to catch a break. Or maybe I should say thankfully in this case nothing is broken!

I found an instant bond with Eliza and felt her pain and she has to come up with a plan for her and her little daughter. Before she is able to stress too much the new guy in town steps up. Aidan Caine is a handsome computer guru that has just bought Snow Angel Cove in Haven Point. Some of us may remember Aidan's family from the Hope's Crossing Series. Aidan jumps in with a new job and a place to stay. 

I loved watching Eliza, Maddie (Eliza's daughter), and Aidan form a bond. Neither Eliza nor Aidan is looking for a relationship so when deep feelings find their way into their heart it takes them both by surprise. 

Maddie is an adorable addition to the storyline as well. How could I help but fall in love with this sweet little girl that has been through so much in her little life already. 

I loved this story and all the characters of Haven Point. I have to admit I can not wait to go back and visit again soon. I'm anxious to see who's story we will get the pleasure of reading next. I know it will be awesome because I have not yet meet a book by RaeAnne Thayne that I did not adore. 

As an added bonus a lot friends from Hope's Crossing make an appearance in this story. I always love catching up with old friends, so I really enjoyed that. 

If you are already a fan of RaeAnne Thayne's then you must pick up Snow Angel Cove right now. If you have not had the pleasure of reading this wonderful author's work then give this one a try. If you are a fan of small town romance stories you are going to love her work. She not only puts together a great town, with interesting characters, she also puts a lot of heart into a story. 

There are so many great things that I loved about this book. As some of you know I love Christmas stories so that is another plus. Also did you check out that beautiful cover? I love books with pretty covers and RaeAnne Thayne's are always so pretty!

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Snow Angel Cove

You may find more of my reviews on RaeAnne Thayne's work here.


Amazon Buy Links:

 Snow Angel Cove

No comments:

Post a Comment