Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lover Claimed by A.M. Griffin ~ Dark Wolf Enterprises #2 ~ Review

Lover Claimed is book number two in the Dark Wolf Enterprises series. I have had the chance to read both books and I have enjoyed them both. I have to admit that they have both had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next. 

Meisha is one kick butt kind of girl. I have to say I loved her attitude and skills. This girl can kick butt and then find out what is going on later. This makes for an interesting first meeting between Meisha and Lajos. Lajos really had no idea what he was getting himself into when he walked into Meisha's home. 

Once Lajos explains what has happened, Meisha is even more freaked out. She is petrified for her best friend. Lajos isn't thrilled with the idea of Meisha coming along to investigate, however she doesn't leave him much choice. 

Once these two start to trust each other a little bit they work well together. They also steam things up quite a bit. 

I really enjoyed reading Lajos side of the story. I had the chance to read Kristof's story in the first book. The nice thing that I liked is that A.M. Griffin really has written this story that it will totally stand on it's own. You will have no trouble reading Lajos and Meisha's story even if you have not had a chance to read Kristof and Trudy's story.

Lover Claimed is chock full of suspense and drama that kept me turning pages quickly. I could not wait to see how things were going to work out for Meisha and Lajos. They find themselves in many dangerous situations. There is also plenty of steam in this book. If you enjoy a hot and steamy shifter book then you really should check out the Dark Wolf Enterprises series from A.M. Griffin. I think you will enjoy it. I know I have certainly enjoyed both stories so far. 

I have not had a chance to read any other work from A.M. Griffin but after reading these two stories I would certainly enjoy reading more. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Lover Claimed

You may read my review of Dark Wolf Enterprises here

Amazon Buy Links:

  Lover Claimed

 Brought to His Knees


1 comment: