Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Beyond Limits by Laura Griffin ~ Tracers #8 ~ REVIEW

Oh my goodness how do I tell you how fabulous Beyond Limits is? I'm trying to find the right words to describe this terrific book written by the very talented Laura Griffin. Let's see if I can try to do this book justice shall we? 

First of all I really admire how Derek Vaughn and his fellow SEALs stick together and cover each other's back no matter what.  When Derek ask for help in a situation they step up and assist, no questions ask. 

Derek finds out that there is an investigation going on pertaining to the information that was gathered on his last mission. He also finds that the very attractive FBI agent he has worked with before is on the case. Derek finds a way to get involved in this case for two reason. He was part of the information gathering and while on the mission something went wrong. I don't want to tell you too much because this book is way too good to give away anything. You are going to want to read all the edge of the seat, hold your breath details for yourself. He also wants in on this mission because he wants the FBI agent, Liz. He wants to see where their relationship may go. 

Elizabeth LeBlanc is slightly surprised when she is called in to help with a special mission. She's honored but a little curious why she is picked. Liz is one of those super smart ladies that can also whoop some rear end when it is needed. She is very attracted to Derek, she just isn't sure they should see each other. However the sparks that fly between these two do turn flammable a few times. 

They finally do end up working the case together because Liz gives in and finds it is just easier to share info and receive info then to try to keep Derek out of the loop. 

I loved watching these two work together and expose those attractive feelings for each other. These two have a lot of things to work through in order to make a happily ever after work. They both have very dangerous jobs and are gone a lot. There are a few more things that need worked out as well. They have a lot of complication to work though and a few hoops as well I'm sure. 

There is plenty of drama and suspense that certainly kept me clinging to the edge of my seat. There were also twist and turns that left me wanting to know what was going to happen next. There were a few times I had a suspect or two in mind that I really hoped was not the bad guy or gal. I found myself forgetting to breath a few times while I was reading this story. It was so intense and so many things were on the line. Ms. Giffin is one talented lady that can really captivate my attention with an intense storyline and characters that I can't help but want to read more about. 

There are a couple characters that meet in this book and share a few special moments that I wonder where their relationship might lead. I will be anxious to see if Ms. Griffin is going to tell us their story soon. No mater what her next release is I know it will be awesome. I will impatiently awaiting the moment when I may jump for joy when I hear she has a new release coming. 

If you are already a fan of the Tracer series, you are going to want to grab this book. I love this series and I adored this book. If you haven't read any of the Tracer series books, never fear, this book can be read as a stand alone. If you enjoy romantic suspense stories that are truly well written I suggest you hurry and grab up this book now!! 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Beyond Limits.

You may find more of my reviews on Laura Griffin's work here....

Amazon Buy Links:

 Beyond Limits   exposed 

  Scorched     Twisted

 Snapped    Unforgivable 

 Unspeakable   Untraceable 

1 comment: