Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Little on the Wild Side by Robin Kaye ~ Wild Thing #3 ~ Review

A Little on the Wild Side is one of those additive books that I started and could not put down. I opened this book on my Kindle after finishing up another great book. I was just going to open the book and maybe read the introduction. It was already late and I was tired. Well that plan didn't last long. The next thing I knew I was completely engrossed in this enthralling story and another two hours had passed.

I became a fan of Robin Kaye's work the very first time I had the opportunity to read one of her books. She has a nice writing style that I find enjoyable to read. She creates fun characters that are humorous and just a little quirky. 

Trapper Kincaid was happily enjoying his life as a single judge. He had no plans at all to become involved with anyone. That is until he finds himself spending time with Bianca Ferrari. The more time they spend together the more time he wanted to spend with her. When Bianca cancels plans and stops responding to Trapper he wants to know why. He wants her back in his life. Oh my is he in for a surprise.

When Bianca finds Trapper waiting in her office, she finds herself revealing the secret she has been carrying. I don't want to tell you too much about the the secret because it is not revealed in the blurb. 

Neither Trapper or Bianca plan on falling in love and they both have very good reasons for the single life they have lived. However the more they get to know each other the closer the become. Bianca has never seen the likes of the Kincaid family closeness. It's not long and she finds that she really likes being a part of this overwhelming and loving family. 

A Little on the Wild Side contains plenty of family drama, a lot of humor, and a few suspense filled moments. Overall I found it to be one really great read. I really enjoyed this book and had a great time reading about Bianca Ferrari, Trapper Kincaid, and the unique Kincaid family. This is the third book in the Wild Thing series. This is the first book I have had the chance to read in this series. I would love the chance to read the other two but I didn't feel like I was missing anything that distracted me from the enjoyment of this story.

I hope that Trapper's sister Karma gets her story told next I can't wait to see what kind of mischief this girl can  get into while she falls in love. It's going to take a special man to love this fun and mischievous girl. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. 

You may find more of my reviews on Robin Kaye's work here.

Amazon Buy Links:

 A Little on the Wild Side

 Call Me Wild

 Wild Thing


1 comment:

  1. The other books were great & I am looking forward to reading this on & Karma's story!

    ReplyDelete