Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Librarian by Madison Sevier ~ Review ~

I have had the pleasure of reading a few books by Madison Sevier now and I have really enjoyed each one. 

The Librarian is a really awesome short story about a very naughty librarian. Ms. Milan is just not your average librarian. That is unless your librarian is willing to do "WHATEVER" it takes to help you complete your task. This librarian is willing to go to extremes to help her patrons get their papers or research done. She has a tendency to quickly heat things up. I have a feeling if her office could write a book that it would scorch the shelves of the library. If only that office or couch could write!

If you are looking for a fun steamy story to read before bed, oh my grab this one! I received this book one night and I had intentions of just making sure it loaded to my Kindle. I found myself engrossed in this fun and steam ready quickly. I was to the end of the story before I stopped reading. I couldn't wait to see what Ms. Milan was going to do next.

I hear that we have the chance to read more about Ms. Milan in another book by Madison Sevier. It's called Long Over Due. I have it in my to be read pile and I will be reading it soon.

I have to say that Madison Sevier has a great talent for creating fun characters that really do like to have a good time. I really enjoyed this quick read and I can't wait to see what Ms. Sevier has in store for us lucky readers next. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on The Librarian

You may find more of my reviews on Madison Sevier's work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

 The Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment