Saturday, June 13, 2015

Sexual Chemistry by Izzy Szyn ~ REVIEW

Sexual Chemistry is one hot story! If you enjoy a steamy menage story then you really must check out Izzy Szyn's work. I know you won't be disappointed. 

Sexual Chemistry has nice life lessons. When life closes one door, watch for the elevator door because it's about to open. Chelsea Davidson had just lost her job when she meets her new neighbor Jacki, in the elevator. Oh my things only get hotter from here. Look out you are going to need a nice cold drink.

The other things that Sexual Chemistry brings to light is never stop dreaming. Fantasies can come true. Chelsea is a huge fan of the band Sexual Chemistry and two members are living just across hall. Now what huge fan of a band would not love this?!?

Over all I really liked the characters involved. Chelsea has a little more spunk and sass then she thinks she has. Jacki and Sam are quite the couple. They all mesh well together and make for a nice short steaming hot story. I do mean HOT. My Kindle actually shut down in the midst of reading this. I think this story was just a little too hot. It needed a little break to cool things down just a little bit.

I hope we see more stories from this great rock band. I have a feeling more members have a story to tell. 

I have read both releases by this new talented author. Izzy Syzn has a way with hot hot hot stories. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. I will be looking forward to her next release. If the first two books are any indication we are in for some really great hot steamy stories. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Sexual Chemistry. 

You may read more of my reviews on Izzy Szyn's work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

 Sexual Chemistry 

No comments:

Post a Comment