Saturday, September 19, 2015

All In by Gabra Zackman ~ The Bod Squad Series Book 2 ~ REVIEW

All In is the second book in the action packed massively entertaining Bod Squad Series by Gabra Zackman. I could not wait to read the second book in this series. All In was just as entertaining as Game On.

All In starts out with Jackson interrupting Susannah and Chas' wedding. What a way to kick off a happily ever after then to have it stopped by a friend with a mystery that has to be solved right now. Jackson has news of Susannah's father (whom has been presumed dead) and he fears there is grave danger if they don't act now. So off the team heads to another country where they find danger, maybe a few answers, and definitely a few more questions to the mystery. 


Jackson gets paired with the lady of his dream Lisa Bee. Jackson has had hidden feelings for Lisa for a while now. He didn't want to put their working relationship in jeopardy so he has fought his feelings. Oh my do things get extremely hot and steamy when they discover their mutual attraction.


All In has all the makings of a great book. There is suspense, drama, danger, hot and steamy romance, humor, deep friendships, and mysteries to be solved. I have really enjoyed both books in this series so far and I can not wait to read book 3. I'm anxious to see which of the possible couples find their mutual attraction. There are also bad guys still out there that need to have their rear ends kicked or taken out. 


One of my favorite things about this series the way this team works together. They have each other backs and are ready to jump in to help a fellow teammate almost before the teammate knows they are in need of help. They are that good together. I formed an bond with each of the characters. They are well written and each has their own unique personality that just fits. Oh and I can not forget all those amazing and fun gadgets that they have. They have some of the most fun gadgets that help them get the job done and to stay in communication with their team. 


Gabra Zackman has a nice writing voice and has developed a series that I have enjoyed and can't wait to read more of!


I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on All In.


You may find more of my reviews on Gabra Zackman's work here


Amazon Buy Link:


 All In



 Game On


 Double Down (Coming  January 11, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment