Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hot Western Nights by Lexi Post , Jory Strong, Ciana Stone, Amanda McIntyre , Desiree Holt ~ REVIEW

Hot Western Nights lives up to it's name, A Sizzling Collection of first in a series books. I'm still reading the set but I wanted to share my thoughts with you so far. 

Lexi Post has quickly became one of my favorite hot and steamy writers. This is the second story I have read by her and I can't wait to get my hands on more. So far both books I have read are cowboy stories. 

COWBOYS NEVER FOLD contains a great steamy romance with a good amount of suspense and mystery. I read this book in one setting because I could not wait to see what was going to happen with Kendra and Wade. I also couldn't wait to see who was behind all the "accidents" that seemed to keep popping up at the Poker Flat Nudist Resort. 

Kendra Lowe is a hard working, creative, and kind lady that is working hard to make her dream come true. She has surrounded herself by protective, faithful, and unique people that would do anything for her and the resort. I really liked Kendra and found a connection with her right away. 

Wade Johnson commits himself to working for Kendra as the stable manager. Wade is everything we love in a cowboy. He's hot, sweet, and protective of those he cares for. 

The attraction between Kendra and Wade is explosive. They really should be careful all those fireworks just might catch the hay on fire. I loved watching these two get to know each other and revealing all their pasts to each other. 

I actually read the second book in this series first. I didn't find I had any problem enjoying either book by reading them out of order. I think they both well written and could easily be read as standalone. 

Lexi Post has an enjoyable writing style with talent for writing a very hot romance with a few twist and turns of suspense. I know I will certainly be on the look out for more of her books!

I am reading the rest of the collection now so I will update my review when I finish the rest of the set. So far I can tell it's going to be a great set. I'm sure they are all just as awesome as what I have read so far. I think anyone that enjoys a nice western cowboy romance is going to love this set. 

I received a copy of this boxed set so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on on Hot Western Nights. 

You may find my review of more of Lexi Post's work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

 Hot Western Nights

1 comment: