Sunday, June 22, 2014

Broslin Bride: Gone and Done it by Dana Marton ~ Broslin Creek #5 ~ Review

Oh my goodness where do I start on this one?!? I LOVED Broslin Bride: Gone and Done it. I have to say I was completely hooked with the first sentence on the first page of this book. It captivated my attention and did not let go. 

 Luanne Mayfair is one busy lady. She is guardian to her twin little sisters and she takes the responsibility very seriously. She's working two jobs to try to keep up. Just when she is thinking life is rough, it gets rougher. Her boss is killed and all the evidence points to her. I don't want to tell you too much about this great story. I will tell you that it is Awesome! Dana Marton has done a fabulous job yet again with a great storyline, fun characters, and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat. You better hold on tight because this book is going to throw you for a loop. 

Luanne thinks she is had when it turns out that Chase Merritt is the detective of the case for her boss' death. It turns out Chase really is a good guy though and doesn't hold the past against Luanne. 

I have had the chance to read other books in the Broslin Creek series and I have loved them all, but I think this one might be my favorite so far. 

The twin little girls in this book are adorable and make you fall completely in love with them quickly. You can see why their big sister will do anything to protect them.

I was completely taken by surprise with a few things in this book. I'm not going to tell you what they are, I'm just going to say say HURRY! Go grab your copy of this book and start reading. If you enjoy suspense, laughter, and romance I think your going to love this book. I know I certainly did.

This book is part of the Broslin Creek series, however it can easily be read as a stand alone book if you haven't read the rest of the series yet. 

I always enjoy Ms. Marton's work and I can not wait to see what she has in store for us lucky readers next. I know it will be an enjoyable read. 

I received the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Broslin Bride: Gone and Done it.

You may find more of my reviews of Dana Marton's work here...

Amazon Buy Links:

 Broslin Bride: Gone and Done it

 Deathblow 

 Deathtrap

 Deathscape

 Deathwatch 

Boxed Set Books 1-3


No comments:

Post a Comment