Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SEAL's Embrace By Elle James ~ Take No Prisoners Series ~

I have now had the pleasure of reading two books in the Take No Prisoners Series and I have loved them both. I think I could quickly become addicted to this series. Elle James does an awesome job of writing a great story that keeps me totally entertained and has me clutching the edge of my seat at times. 

Ceasar Sanchez is truly a good guy. The more I read about this fellow the more I liked him. He is a charming man with a one woman guy mentality. He has a major crush on one of the nurses and is really cute about trying to get her attention. He's also one kick butt seal that can take on anyone to protect his country, his girl, or his team. I don't want to tell you too much about that part of the story but oh my did this guy kick some butt in this book. It was fun to read about and certainly had me flipping pages quickly. I could not wait to see how he was going to get out of the situation he was in. 

Lt. Erin McGee one of Critical Care Air Transport Team nurses is a great nurse. She's a little man shy right now due to a recent break up with a jerk that cheated on her. She thinks she is content to stay single and gives it her best shot. Erin tries to avoid Ceasar but that man is persistent. I loved watching these two get to know each other. They also work well together when they are put under pressure. 

This is a really awesome series that I can not wait to read more of. The good news is I have at least one more of these awesome books in my to be read pile. I can't wait to get to it so I may share my thoughts with you on it as well. If the books I've read so far any indication it will be great.

I like Elle James' writing style and story lines. She writes a very interesting story with characters that have me completely engrossed from the beginning. 

If you have not had a chance to read the other books in this series I don't think you will have any problem read it as a stand alone. I have not read them in order and I'm not having any problem at all. 

If you enjoy a fast paced, dramatic story with plenty of suspense and steamy scenes, I think you will enjoy Seal's Embrace. I know I certainly did. 

I received the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Seal's Embrace

Amazon Buy Link: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IX7X25M/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B00IX7X25M&link_code=as3&tag=revibycrys-20&linkId=UISWZBYUO2TQUD4G


No comments:

Post a Comment