Saturday, June 14, 2014

Love with a Perfect Cowboy by Lori Wilde ~ Cupid, Texas #4 ~ Review

I have had the pleasure of reading all this books in the Cupid, Texas series by Lori Wilde. I have loved each one just as much or more than the one before. I found this series to be a lot of fun to read and I have been totally engrossed in each book. I really enjoyed Love with a Perfect Cowboy. I am really sad to learn this is the last book in the series though. I get attached to my favorite characters and always hate to see a series end. What can I say, I make new friends quickly in a good book. 

Melody Spencer goes through a lot of drama in this book. She thinks she has her life all put together. She has a good job, what she thinks is a perfect boyfriend, and then everything falls apart. I don't want to give to much away so I don't want to tell you what happens. I felt so sorry for this poor girl though. That is until she runs into Luke Nielson. Luke just might be exactly what Melody needs. 

Luke and Melody share a past but with the family feud they have never been able to follow their feelings. I have to say there was several times during this book that I thought oh come on people, have a heart and let these two be together. Luke and Melody go through a lot in order to be together at all. 

I really liked Luke, he wants Melody to be in his life so much he does a few interesting things to get her back to Cupid. How can you not love a cowboy that wants so bad to follow his heart? 

I loved Melody's ideas to help save Cupid. She is one creative girl and pulls just about every trick she can think of to bring people to town. 

As some of you know one of my favorite things about series books is getting the chance to catch up with old friends from previous books. Lori Wilde does a great job of bringing old friends into the storyline so I had a chance to catch up with some of the citizens of Cupid. 

There is quite a bit of drama in this book. There is also a few things revealed from the past that tells us more about what has driven Luke and Melody to be where they are now. 

I really enjoyed the whole story and I've loved this series. If you enjoy small town romance series, like I do, then HURRY go grab your copy of this book. If you haven't read the rest of the series, it's OK, this book can be read as a stand alone just fine. However, you may want to grab the whole series because they are all awesome. I think you will enjoy them all. 

I was given the opportunity to read this wonderful book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Love with a Perfect Cowboy

You may find my reviews for the rest of the series here.... 

Amazon Buy Links:

One True Love

Love at First Sight

All Out of Love

Somebody to Love 

Love with a Perfect Cowboy

4 comments:

  1. I just read this one & have also read the whole series. I whole heartedly agree with you. Loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sharlene. This is an awesome series isn't it? I'm so sad this is the last one. Maybe we can hope that Lori will add on someday :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, but all of her books are good, so even a new series will be great!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I STILL haven't managed to read any of the stories in this series but I definitely want to.

    ReplyDelete