Sunday, June 22, 2014

Engaging the Earl by Diana Quincy ~ Accidental Peers #4 ~ REVIEW

I have had the delightful pleasure of reading three books in the Accidental Peers series by the talented Diana Quincy. I have loved each one and I anxiously await the release of her next book. 

Engaging the Earl is one of those historical romances that really tugged at my heart. My heart went out to Lady Kat who had so many emotions going on. She never got over her first love Edward and now he's back in town. Which would be great except NOW she's engaged to be married to someone else. Watching Kat and Edward fight their emotions while getting to know each other again was enjoyable and had me pulling for Edward to convince her to be his once again. 

I really liked Kat, she is a strong lady that is trying to do what she thinks she should do even if it's not what her heart wants. She has some major decisions to make if she is to follow her heart. 

I really liked Edward as well. He tries his best to stay away from Kat until he just plain can not fight his feelings anymore. He knows something about Kat's intended that she doesn't. He doesn't tell her until later though because he doesn't want to be the one to break the news to her. 

This is one of those great reunion romances that are so much fun to read because the couple already has a deep connection. Kat & Edward already loved each other so much. However there was many obstacles they had to overcome before they could be together. 

I love books that include a little fur person is a character in a storyline. Vera, Kat's very adorable dog plays a part in helping these two get together. Vera is such a cutie and just plain melts your heart. 

There is a lot of drama in this book along with a few twist and turns that I sure did not see coming. I found it to be a very enjoyable historical romance story. This book is part of the Accidental Peers series as a I mentioned, however if you have not read the prior books I don't think you will have a problem. I think this book could easily be read as a stand alone. 

If you enjoy a historical romance with some drama, steamy scenes, and some humor then I think you should give Diana Quincy's Engaging the Earl a try. The rest of the books in the Accidental Peers series are pretty awesome as well. I have never had a problem becoming completely engrossed in one of Diana Quincy's books. She writes a great historical romance that completely captivates my attention and keeps me turning the pages quickly. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Engaging the Earl

You may find more of my reviews on Diana Quincy's books here....

Amazon Buy Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment