Saturday, August 29, 2015

Celestial Enchantment by Grace Augustine ~ Diva to the Guides Trilogy ~ Review


Celestial Enchantment is the final book in the Diva to the Guides Trilogy. I think this may have been my favorite in the trilogy . I am sad this is the last book in the trilogy though. I have grown attached to my friends and I will miss them. 

 Bart Carrington was married to the love of his life and they shared everything together. When a tragic accident took away his wife and the mother of his children, Bart didn't know what to do. He found the only way to cope was to harden his heart and not show his emotions to anyone, including his children. He locked everyone out of his life. When his daughter Charisse was involved in a dramatic accident his friend Karan helps him find his way back to his family.  And just maybe a way to start to heal his broken heart.

I have to admit when this trilogy started I did not like Bart. I found him to be pushy and just not caring. After I found out why, my heart went out to him. I enjoyed learning more about Bart in Celestial Enchantment. 

Karan Seymour is one of those amazing people I would love to meet and get to know. She has unique talents that are quite interesting to read about. Karan is one of those characters I could not help but bond with right away. She loves her family with all her heart and is just a sweet wonderful person. 

Karan ends up in a very dangerous situation that me holding on tight to the edge of my seat and flipping pages just as quickly as I could. I loved how the Carrington and  Seymour family works together and stand together. The negative force finds out pretty quickly that you don't mess with this family. With their combined talents and their love they are a force to be reckoned with. 

I don't want to tell you too much about Celestial Enchantment. I highly recommend that you grab your own copy now and start reading. This is a fairly short story and I will admit to not being able to stop reading. Once I started this book I could not put it down until I reached the end. 

Celestial Enchantment has all the elements I love in a good story. There is  suspense, a touch mystery, a nice romance, loving family moments, interesting characters with unique talents, and a captivating storyline. All put together by a very talented author that has a lovely writing style and voice that I just adore.  I adore everything that Grace Augustine writes and I can not wait for her next release. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Celestial Enchantment. 

You may read more of my reviews on Grace Augustine's work here.

Amazon Buy links:

 Celestial Enchantment 


 Ethereal Authority 

 A Soul's Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment