Monday, August 3, 2015

Miss Radley's Third Dare by Heather Boyd ~ Miss Mayhem #3 ~ REVIEW



Are you looking for a fun sizzling hot historical romance to enjoy this summer? Oh my do I have a recommendation for you. Miss Radley's Third Dare may just be what  you are looking for. I know I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Miss Julia Radley is one of those character that I just couldn't help but adore right away. This lady has a way of getting into mischief without really trying. She is a little daring, loves a great adventure, and really doesn't give a hoot what society says is fitting for a lady. She strong and independent and loves to push the edges of priority just a little bit. 

Valentine Merton has dreams of his own that he wants to pursue much to his family's dismay. He's facing some wrath from society for his part in Miss Radley's Dare to race each other in a swimming contest. Valentine has a sweet side that is way to charming not to fall for. What I found the most attractive about him is the support he has for Miss Radley. 

These two are a great match and a whole lot of fun to watch has their relationship changes. They already have a nice base of friendship even though there is a slight bit of friction to begin with. Both Julie and Valentine have strong independent natures. They both have dreams that are not at all what their family sees fitting for them. However they are both determined individuals that are set to try to do what they want. 

The attraction between Julia and Valentine is smoldering hot with the possibility to explode at any moment. The touch of friction in their relationship only adds to their attraction for each other.  

This is the third book in the Miss Mayhem series. If you haven't had a chance to read Miss Watson's First Scandal or Miss George's Second Chance, don't worry, Miss Radley will stand alone just fine. However if you may want to pick up the first two books in the series as well because they are just as awesome as Miss Radley's Third Dare. If you are like me and have read the previous two books then you will find a few friends make an appearance in this story. 

Overall Miss Radley's Third Dare is a great friends to more story, with a bit of drama, a steamy scene or two, a few really sweet romantic moments, adventure, and charismatic characters.  Heather Boyd has a way with words that always has me engrossed in the story from the first page all the way to the end. Then once I reach the end I can't wait to get my hands on her next release. I can't wait to see what Miss Boyd has in store for the next book in this series. I am sure it will be wonderful. I am already impatiently awaiting it's release.

I was given the opportunity to read this fabulous story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Miss Radley's Third Dare.

You may find more of my reviews on Heather Boyd's work here.



Amazon Buy Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment