Saturday, August 29, 2015

Ethereal Authority by Grace Augustine ~ Review

There are authors that write with all of their heart and soul. Grace Augustine is one of those those authors. While reading Ethereal Authority I could tell that Grace Augustine has written her heart into yet another wonderful book. She has a unique writing voice that instantly draws me into her books.

I loved the first book in  the Diva to the Guides Trilogy and I could not wait to get my hands on the second book. 

Ethereal Authority captivated my attention from the very beginning, had me clinging to edge of my seat with suspense and worry, and held my attention until the very last awe moment at the end. 

Charisse Carrington is a strong, independent, intelligent lady that has a job she enjoys. She loves to fly and makes good use of her pilots license while helping out with Traffic Reports for a local TV station. Charisse is involved in a very dramatic situation. I don't want to spoil this for you so I'm not going to tell you the situation. I am going to tell you that she has a unique talent to be able to telepathically communicate with some people. It certainly does come in handy in her suspense filled situation. I found myself clinging to the edge of my seat and shedding a tear or two while Charisse was in great danger. 

Mark Seymour has been on desk duty since he was injured while working on a case for the police department. He has a lot of emotional damage from the injury. He lost his self confidence and locked away his feelings. 

Is there a chance that Charisse and Mark will get a second chance to try again or will the dramas they have been through be more than their relationship can withstand? 

I LOVED this story. I enjoyed the special communication, I adored Charisse's cat that has self appointed himself to care for her. The characters in this series are well written with unique talents and personalities. They have interesting stories to tell that certainly keep me entertained throughout the whole book.

This is a fairly short story that very well may be read in one setting. This is part of the Diva to the Guides Trilogy however it can be read as a stand alone. You may want to grab up the whole trilogy though because they are all awesome. 

I don't usually judge a book by it's cover, unless the story inside is just as awesome. Then I can't help myself in commenting on the cover. This lovely cover really fits the characters. 

I was given the opportunity to read and review this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Ethereal Authority. 

You may read more of my reviews on Grace Augustine's work here.

Amazon Buy links:

No comments:

Post a Comment