Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sexual Chemistry Too: Jasmine's Seduction by Izzy Szyn ~ REVIEW

Menage fans have you read Izzy Szyn's work yet? No?!? Hurry go grab a copy of Sexual Chemistry Too and be ready for a heatwave. Sexual Chemistry Too is just as hot if not hotter than Sexual Chemistry. I was excited to see more about this rock band.
Sexual Chemistry is not only a rockin' band but they are also their own close knit family that they have chosen to be a part of. In Jasmine's case that is something she has not always had. Her family isn't supportive of her at all. If anything they would rather tear her down then to support her. 

Jasmine has had feelings for fellow band member Troy forever. However he has never shown he returned her feelings. When another guy steps into the picture things get HOT. 

When a sudden problem arises for Jasmine they all pull together to support her. You mess with one member of Sexual Chemistry and you are going to feel the wrath of the whole band. I love how they all stepped up to support her and to clear up the mystery. I don't want to tell you what or how because you'll want to read that for yourself.

Izzy Szyn has another steaming hot story on her hands. I think it is safe to say that this new author has a talent for HOT and spicy stories and is going to keep the heatwave turned up to HIGH. 

I hope to see more stories about Sexual Chemistry. They are a unique group to read about and I'm excited to see what could happen in their lives next. 

If you like hot and spice then you really do need to check out Ms. Szyn's work. You will not be disappointed with the heat level, I think I can guarantee that. 

This is a fairly short story that most likely will be finished in one setting. I know I read it all at once. I had to see what was going to happen with the mystery and what was going to happen in Jasmine's life. 

I was given the opportunity to read Sexual Chemistry Too so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on this great story.

You may find more of my reviews on Izzy Szyn's work here.

Amazon Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment