Friday, August 14, 2015

Relax-a-bye Baby By Mimi Sommers ~ Spotlight ~ Review



Relax-a-bye Baby
By Mimi Sommers



Mimi Sommers is the author of Relax a bye Baby: A bedtime guide to get your little one relax and sleep tight. Inspired by her 6 years old son, she created a fun and interactive approach to bedtime through meditation and body relaxation. This book takes readers on a step-by-step body relaxation journey side-by-side with captive and imaginative illustrations, sprinkled with a little gratitude and a whole lot of affirmations. This book is designed to help the sleep adverse or sleep deprived of all ages!


Publisher: Angus MacGregor
Genre: Children’s Book
Format: Kindle


Amazon Buy Link
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mimi Sommers is a registered dental hygienist who graduated from University of Southern California. Early in her career, she moved to Switzerland to start a hygiene program for a private practice. She currently works part-time in Los Altos, CA and when she isn’t educating her patients on oral health, she enjoys traveling, tennis, hiking and brainstorming creative endeavors.

With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, Mimi most recently created a series of children’s interactive educational iPad Apps licensed under Life Skills Games, Inc.
Mimi lives in Palo Alto, CA with her husband, young son, 2 dogs and cat.

For More Information
Visit Mimi’s website | facebook

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Review:

Relax-a-bye Baby is a nice bedtime story. I enjoyed the relaxing rhythm of each page. I liked the suggestion on stretching and letting your legs rest after a long day. I think this cute little bedtime story would be the perfect time story for a little one that is ready for bed and needs a little time to settle in to go to sleep.

Honestly I myself found it relaxing and would enjoy reading it again. The illustrations are cute and I think that little ones would enjoy looking at the pictures as they are settling down for the night. 

I would highly recommend this story to anyone with little children. From a little baby on up. My Mom read to me from an early age and I love that there are so many cute books for little readers and pre-readers. 

I was given the opportunity to read this cute little story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Relax-a-bye Baby.


August 3
Book featured at I’m Shelf-ish
August 4
Book featured at A Taste of My Mind
August 5
Book featured at CBY Book Club
August 6
Guest blogging at Write and Take Flight
August 7
Guest blogging at What is That Book About
August 11
Book reviewed at Lighthouse Academy
August 12
Book featured at Harmonious Publicity
August 13
Interviewed at C.A. Milson
August 14
Book reviewed at Reviews by Crystal
August 17
Book featured at Voodoo Princess
August 18
Book featured at The Dark Phantom
August 19
Interviewed at Review From Here
August 21
Book featured at The Revolving Bookshelf
August 25
Book featured at The Literary Nook
August 27
Book featured at The Book Czar
August 28
Book reviewed at Sincerely Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment