Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Virgin's Night Out by Shiloh Walker ~ Review ~

The Virgin's Night Out by Shiloh Walker is one really fun, smoking hot, dramatic story. I really enjoyed this book. 

Sloane Redding is a little shy and really not all that out going. However when she has to return home for her brother's wedding she lets her hair down a little bit and goes just a little wild. Sloane puts on her sexiest outfit and heads out to the local hang out with hopes of giving her ex an eyeful of what he is missing out on. 

Oh my does she ever give him an eyeful, he checks out her new outfit and she checks out his face with a nice punch! Then Sloane is rescued by a handsome stranger. There is an instant attraction between Sloane and her handsome hero. Things quickly ignite  between them and they are in for some fun. 

HOWEVER, the next morning is just a little bit on the awkward side. Sloane finds out she just spent the wildest night of her life with her brother's best friend Boone Cassidy. Oh my....

After their wild night together and a few awkward moments at the wedding the split and leave things at that. Then Boone goes on another mission. Poor Boone is captured and tortured. This guy goes through so much and loses so much including a lot of his memories. Boone really is a great guy. He has a lot of emotional things from his past to overcome. Now Boone goes through so much while he is in an enemy prison. 

Once he is rescued he returns to the states and stays with his best friend to get back on his feet. Sloane has a few surprises for him. I really enjoyed watching Boone get to know Sloane again and slowly remember what happened between them. One of my favorite story lines is friends turned lovers. They have a nice base to add a deeper relationship. 

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, this story is too good to spoil. You will want to find out all the details yourself when you read it. I will say there is a lot of drama, some great steamy scenes, a lot of emotion, a lot of stress waiting to hear news of Boone, a few secrets that are revealed slowly, and just really one heck of  a storyline. 

Shiloh Walker always amazes me with her great talent. She has such a wonderful way of writing an intriguing story that always keeps me captivated and glued to my seat. She creates really great characters that you can't help but cheer for when things go well and cry for when things go wrong. She has done a great job of telling Sloane and Boone's story. 

I have Shiloh Walker's next release in my to be read pile. I can't wait to get to it. I know it will be fabulous. Her books always are. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on The Virgin's Night Out

You may find more of my reviews on Shiloh Walker's work here....


Amazon Buy Link:

 The Virgin's Night Out



No comments:

Post a Comment