Sunday, January 8, 2017

#SpotLight - Confessions By L.M. Mountford

Confessions
By L.M. Mountford

Synopsis:

When Mina returns for her stepbrother’s 21st birthday, she thinks her days of lusting after him are over. Caught up in the heat and passion of the moment, she is stunned to find them back in bed together; their feelings clearly far from resolved. Haunted by her desire, and her growing appetite for , Mina now has another problem… she must head down a path of lust and desire; torn between the dark delights of the handsome bad boy down the street and her adorable stepbrother who has always been there for her. Can she confront the truth she has long tried to bury? How far will she go to save the one she wants, but knows she can never truly have?

A full length, 40,000+ word novel, Confessions is the stand-alone erotic drama from the Author of the sinfully delicious, Sweet Temptations Trilogy. 


Genre: Erotica, Menage

Warning! It contains adult themes, harsh language, and graphic content, descriptions of intense sexual scenes, and dubcon (dubious consent) that might be triggers for some readers. 
Book Links;


Author Info:

I’m L.M. Mountford.

I’m an erotica author, but please don’t judge me by that alone. I’m also trying to break into dark romance, historical action and sci-fi/ fantasy. Honestly though, I’m interested in anything plot that involves sex and violence. They make up some of the greatest stories in my opinion. A story is like any portrait, it needs to be made up of many colours, but make sure it has these two and you’re bound to be a susses.
When i was in school, i wanted to be an actor. I gave that up after a Final 'E' grade in GCSE Drama. That was a knock as everyone told me i was great. Before that and now, my dream is to be a successful author. I may be an author but i doubt i'll ever be successful, so i largely write for the love and challenge of it.

I wrote my first story when I was 14/15. A fanfiction story that I posted online. I’m something of a anime aficionado you see, and like any little boy, my mind had a tendency to wander. After that it wasn’t long before I moved into the erotica genre, after all, what is it a boy that age thinks about, and I have been in the genre ever since.

Although I’d never really thought about self-publishing, it occurred to me when I was 21 after running across the kindle section of Amazon and seeing how many short stories had been published and were selling. It was something of an eye-opener. Until then, I’d thought KDP was for novels. Shortly after, I wrote and published Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter. I’d thought that would be the hard part, but after publishing I came to realise it was only the beginning. Not only that, but I was woefully unprepared.

Would love to get to know you all, here are my social network and blog links, feel free to drop by and say hi
Author page: http://amzn.to/1V1uTx4



No comments:

Post a Comment