Thursday, May 7, 2015

Navy SEAL Justice by Elle James ~ Covert Cowboys, Inc. #5 ~ Review

When I pick up a book by Elle James I know I'm in for an adventure. Navy SEAL Justice is an awesome story that held me captivated from page one and left me wanting to read the next book in the series as soon as possible! 

Melissa Bradley takes a few days off from the FBI to do a favor for her childhood friend. She knows there  is something going on so she takes plenty of precautions when she picks up the package she is suppose to deliver to her friend Cord later. Melissa is a tough chick that will do anything to help her friend. She knows how to hide in plain sight, how to kick butt when necessary, and when she should accept a little help when in need. 

James Monahan's first assignment for his new job is to get to his friend and offer assistance. This guy can also kick butt and ask questions later. He is determined, courageous, and is fiercely protective of his friends. 

When Melissa and James find out their mutual friend has went missing they decide to work together. They know something is wrong and they have to figure out what might be going on. 

Their mission is full of danger, plenty of drama, a whole lot of suspense, and some hot attraction to each other. They work really well together even when times get really tough and there is literal danger around every corner. Just about the time I would think these two might be safe they were once again in another dangerous situation. I found myself holding my breath a lot during Navy Seal Justice. 

This is part of the Cover Cowboys, INC series and is the first in the series I have read. I didn't feel like I was missing any essential information. I had no problem at all becoming fully engrossed in this book quickly. I think you could easily pick this book up and read it as a stand alone if you haven't had a chance to read the other books in the series yet. If you are an Elle James fan, like I am, I think you will enjoy this story as much as I did. It is classic Elle James with plenty of drama, action, suspense, and hot romance. The characters are well written and easy to become attached to quickly. 

I can not wait to read Navy SEAL Newlywed to see what happens next in this series. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Navy SEAL Justice. 

You may read more of my reviews on Elle James' work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

 Navy SEAL Justice 

No comments:

Post a Comment